Wednesday, April 11, 2007

REFLECTIVE BLOGGING 5

Last week we had another skype exchange with our American peers. This week I talked with Bari, with whom I had talked already two or three weeks ago. We talked a lot..most of our conversation was done in English!
First of all we talked about easter because I wanted her to tell me what they usually do in Easter during this period.. but she is jewish!!! So it was me who talked for a while about what we do here in Italy and she seemed to be interested.
Then we started talking a little about alternative energy sources and also about recycling. Differently from what my last American peer had said to me, Bari said there are some solar pannels in her city, and above all near the highway.
Then we talked a lot about a hobby we have in common, e.i. going to visit new countries, and she talked to me about the ones she liked best. After talking to her my will to go to visit Russia grew even more!
In the end we talked a little about what kind of job we would like to do in the future and also about universtity and some differences between Italy and USA in the years of university.
I had a good time and liked this last exchange because we were able to touch many different topics in just about half an hour.
Lets see how the next one is going to be!
bye,
Isabella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home