Wednesday, March 14, 2007

REFLECTIVE BLOGGING 2

Today I want to stop and think about my English imrovements thanks to my knew English course. The course has just begun a few weeks ago but I feel already the importance of it for my English. In my opinion this course, thanks to the exchanges with real American students of our age, is just the best way to practice spoken English. With other people of our age we feel more free to speak in a foreign language and the fact that they are native speakers is positive because they can correct us whenever we say something wrong, just like we do when they speak in Italian.
Moreover, the fact of working on the same topics allows us to see the differences between the uses and costumes of our countries and, therefore, this lets us now each others cultures better. This is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home