Tuesday, March 20, 2007

REFLECTIVE BLOGGING 3

This week at our wiki course we finished our Recycling pages and talked about culture and Intercultural competence. The recycling work on our page this time consisted in putting together neatly what we had all written and perhaps add something more. I looked through Sarah's corrections and modified my pieces of writing and then I also added some things here and there. I edited very little of the content, I modified much more of the grammar and then I also put some of the things I had written inside somone else's paragraphs where they fit better than before.
Then we had to do with intercultural competence and culture in general. I had a great time getting to know the different ways of thinking of different cultures and now I just had a look at the website on the differences on power distance and uncertainty avoidance.. the results pretty much were what I thought they would be. Reading the pages we were given I had the chance to get an overall vision on culture and intercultural competence..and I think I will try and read some more about it as soon as I have some time. In the meantime, I'll try to learn as much as possible about the American culture through the Skype exchange and the information gathered on recycling and alternative energy.

Isabella







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home